Lean-Agile Courses: Mar update

  • Julia Hill
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 1, 2009
      Things of interest....

      ScrumGathering in Orlando, March 16-18.  See here.  (Next month we will highlight Agile2009.)

      Here is a good place to start building your (and our) Scrum community.  Here.

      Brian Marick is a signer of the Agile Manifesto, and "testing" guru, and very fond of examples.   Here is an interview with him.

      Finally, here's an interesting book by Taiichi Ohno.  Taiichi Ohno's Workplace Management.  Jeff Sutherland has recently highlighted Ohno's comments about how to persuade managers.

      Agile Courses - You can register now.

      Please give this to someone you know who might be interested in one of the following courses.

      See Lean-Agile Courses for the details.

      Certified ScrumMaster course. In-house.  Charlotte, NC.  Mar 5-6
      Leaders: Jeff Sutherland & Joe Little.

      Certified Scrum Product Owner course. Montreal, CA.  Mar 9-10
      Leader: Joe Little.

      Effective Agile Retrospectives course.  Charlotte, NC.  Mar 11
      Leader: Esther Derby & Don Gray.

      Certified Scrum Product Owner course. New York, NY.  Mar 23-24
      Leader: Joe Little.

      Certified ScrumMaster course. Knoxville, TN. Mar 30-31
      Leader: Joe Little.

      Certified ScrumMaster course. New York, NY. Apr 15-16
      Leaders: Jeff Sutherland & Joe Little.

      Certified ScrumMaster course.  Charlotte, NC.  April 20-21
      Leaders: Jeff Sutherland & Joe Little.

      Team Ramp-Up course. Charlotte, NC.  May 11-12
      Leader: Joe Little.

      Certified ScrumMaster course. Charleston, SC.  May 18-19
      Leader: Joe Little.

      In-house means that the course is being done for one client.  We can also do an in-house course for you.

      See Lean-Agile Courses for the details on all these courses and more.

      We can also consider moving some of these courses (in date or location).  We can provide similar in-house courses .  We have more courses in the works.  Please tell us what you want and need.

      These are great people.  Jeff Sutherland co-created Scrum along with Ken Schwaber. Jim York is a great coach and trainer, who works mainly on the East Coast.   Esther Derby is the co-author of Agile Retrospectives and Don Gray is a great Agile Coach.

      Regards, Julia

      Kitty Hawk Consulting, Inc.
      Note: If you have a friend who may be interested, please forward this to him or her.

      By the way, you might want to visit our blog on Agile & Business (please Google the URL).