Agile Requirements Training (Early Bird Discount ends today)

  • EllenG
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2010
      I hope you'll join me, Ellen Gottesdiener, for my next public training offering of "Agile Requirements: Collaborating to Define and Confirm Needs" on September 20-21 in Cincinnati, Ohio, USA.

      As you know, eliciting, elaborating and agreeing on requirements – (and the right ones!) is essential to value delivery.

      In this training, you will learn how to make requirements "ready"; analyze, slice and elaborate backlog items (e.g. minimal marketable features, stories); validate and prioritize requirements, supplement user stories with organic analysis models; explore product and release planning activities; and more!

      Today is the last day for our Early Bird Discount. Please use code AGILE10EG1210 (10% off)

      Detailed descriptions, objectives, and outline:
      http://ebgconsulting.com/agile-requirements.php

      Registration Page:
      ------------------
      https://www.maxtrain.com/secure/register.asp?id=10810