A HANDS-ON WORKSHOP....learn how to scope a project when info is low and requirements are evolving. Quickly define a release plan, prioritize features, and more....
RESERVE YOUR SEAT at http://ow.ly/O7No
* Use a powerful Agile planning tool The Feature Card
* Perform the correct level of planning based on the information available
* Work with the customer to understand and scope project features
* Identify feature attributes that allow you to quantify value, risk, and uncertainty
* Involve the project team during feature scoping and sequencing
* Identify the minimal marketable feature set
* Deliver a project/release plan early, when requirements are still evolving
YOU WILL TAKE AWAY - Templates, Examples and Guides to use in your workplace after the workshop.