Announcing: Agile-ANN

  • Joseph Little
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 22, 2007
      Hi,

      We have just started a group called Agile-ANN, where we hope to draw
      a large crowd interested in Agile Announcements.

      The announcements can be about almost anything:
      * courses
      * jobs
      * new or existing groups
      * groups meetings
      * services offered
      * etc.

      And any discussion of such announcements.

      These will be announcements for any flavor of agile. Including Agile
      oriented toward software dev and toward more business implementations.

      Scope is worldwide.

      Hope this helps. Hope everyone joins...I at least think some of
      these announcements are actually quite useful.

      We have just started.

      Regards, Joe

      Joseph Little
      917-887-1669 (cell)