Reagan's War

  • Ron Criss
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 20, 2005
      I recently started the book Reagan's War, by Peter Schweizer. This has
      to be the best and most readable book on Reagan that I've read yet. It
      basically traces the history of Reagan's war and eventual triumph over
      the Soviet Union and world communism, which, believe it or not,
      started during his time as an actor, when communist unions tried to
      take over the studios. They pissed off the wrong guy!

      Ron