New Political Simulation

  • llenox2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Dec 19, 2004

      This is a fun way of putting out your political opinion. Any of your ideas we pass will be signed by all who support it and passed along to our real legislators in the Congress to give them an idea of how you and the majority of our group think the important issues of our day should be handled by Congress.

      We will fill a 100 seat Senate and those who join after the 100 seats are filled will be put in the House with the opportunity to run against Senators. If they win the sitting Senator will be put into the House. So if you like politics and current events you will find this political simulation a fun way to express your political opinion and send it to the Congress if you want with the support of others who share your opinion. You can be as involved as much as you want or have time for. The most we ask is that you take a second and vote -- a couple of minutes to go to our sight and vote.

      "There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only one hundred percent Americanism," Teddy Roosevelt, speech, July 19, 1918
      And always remember: Freedom isn't free unless you live in France

      Message 2 of 8 , Dec 24, 2004

[...]

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • llenox2001
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004

[...]