New Political Simulation

  • llenox2001
    Message 1 of 8 , Jan 28, 2004
      A new Yahoo political simulation group {The United States of MicroAmerica} is up and running and we need Senators. Right now we want Republicans -- as many Republicans and Conservatives as we can get before we open the group up to the liberal Dems.. This is a fun way of putting out your political opinion. Any legislation we pass will be signed by all who support it and passed along to our real legislators in the congress to give them an idea of how you and the majority of our group think the important issues of our day should be handled by Congress.

      We will fill a 100 seat Senate and those who join after the 100 seats are filled will be put in the House with the opportunity to run against Senators. If they win the sitting Senator will be put into the House. So if you like politics and current events you will find this political simulation a fun way to express your political opinion and send it to the Congress if you want with the support of others who share your opinion. You can be as involved as much as you want or have time for. The most we ask is that you take a second and vote -- a couple of minutes to go to our sight and vote.

      Choose your State or States you would like to represent from our two alphabetical polls of the States

      Sincerely,
      Lionel Lenox,
      President of the United States of MicroAmerica

      Join us to stop the  anti-American, Christian-hating, Euro-American leftists, Social Democrats and Communists
      Remember: Freedom isn't free unless you live in France

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • llenox2001
      Message 2 of 8 , May 20 7:40 AM

        This is a fun way of putting out your political opinion. Any of your ideas we pass will be signed by all who support it and passed along to our real legislators in the Congress to give them an idea of how you and the majority of our group think the important issues of our day should be handled by Congress.

        We will fill a 100 seat Senate and those who join after the 100 seats are filled will be put in the House with the opportunity to run against Senators. If they win the sitting Senator will be put into the House. So if you like politics and current events you will find this political simulation a fun way to express your political opinion and send it to the Congress if you want with the support of others who share your opinion. You can be as involved as much as you want or have time for. The most we ask is that you take a second and vote -- a couple of minutes to go to our sight and vote.

        "There can be no fifty-fifty Americanism in this country. There is room here for only one hundred percent Americanism," Teddy Roosevelt, speech, July 19, 1918
        And always remember: Freedom isn't free unless you live in France

        Do you Yahoo!?
      • llenox2001

                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 27, 2004

[...]

                  The all-new My Yahoo! � Get yours free!