Space Math Weekly Problam -I

  • Odenwald, Sten F. (GSFC-672.0)[QSS]
    Message 1 of 2 , May 6, 2008
      Hello Everyone!

      I am returning home today from Boulder, Colorado after a 2-day filming with National Geographic on two new programs on space weather and Earth's magnetic reversals. That said, I will not be posting the new problems until tomorrow (Wednesday) morning.

      Sorry for the delay!

      Dr. Sten Odenwald
    • Janney, Dorian W.
      Message 2 of 2 , May 6, 2008