No activity in last 7 days
The International Trade Policy & Africa e-discussion group debates and exchanges ideas on international trade and policy issues on Africa. Discourses and exchanges hinge on the premise that trade is a key factor in economic development. Therefore, issues of supply response, industrialisation, trade facilitation, and market access in international trade occupy pride of place, amongst a plethora of important factors. This is an open forum. We welcome scholarly information to illuminate the issues, enlighten our readers and contribute to policy shift that would enventually herald economic growth and development. The electronic forum is an initiative of the Centre for Independent Development Research (CIDR), Cameroon.
- International Relations
- Sep 7, 2009
- This is a restricted group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership requires approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.