An up to date list of exhibitions

    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 8 1:29 PM
      I came across a website today that contained a listing of up to date exhibitions dealing with traditional and contemporary African art that I thought I'd share with the group. I haven't come across a website that keeps a list as up to date as this one does.

      If you have time to explore the rest of the website a little bit, it's pretty interesting!