new post

  • Bob Ibold
    Message 1 of 4 , Feb 18, 2006
      Hello,
      I'd like to remind everyone--especially new members--of my collecting
      interest: contemporary masks that demonstrate the continuing
      evolution of folk craft in Africa (and throughout the Diaspora).
      These masks deviate from tradition in subject matter, construction,
      or materials. They are not popular with collectors so most traders
      and dealers don't handle them.

      If you have something in which you think I might be interested, or,
      in the unlikely event you share my interest, please contact me.

      Thanks,
      Bob Ibold
      bob.ibold@...