Tribalmania exclusive: AN INTERVIEW WITH ANTONIO CASANOVAS

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 7, 2006
      Hello group,
      I think a while back I had posted a link to Part 1 of the interview that Michael Auliso (www.tribalmania.com) did with Antonio Casanovas (http://www.arteyritual.com/).

      Michael has just posted Part 2 of the interview on his website and I just got finished reading it and was very inspired by the words of Antonio Casanovas in the interview.

      I enjoyed the openness on the part of Antonio and I enjoy his perspectives and passion. I thought it would be a good thing to pass on to those of you who who have not read the interviews yet.

      Part 1 of the interview:

      PArt 2 of the interview:

      "Antonio and Ana Casanovas own the gallery "Arte Y Ritual" in Madrid Spain .  Antonio is considered by many to be the preeminent dealer in the field of tribal art today.  He earned his reputation by selling significant pieces of the highest quality possible.  He is also known for buying and selling fine objects at extraordinary prices. "

      www.randafricanart.com