Hi guys there is new stuff

  • vadimkorifidis
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
      Hi guys,
      there is new stuff for you.I don't know where are pieces 045 and 067 came from and their significance. Would appreciate your comments.
      Thanks.

    • Veronique Martelliere
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 17, 2013
        045 : Mambila style

        there is new stuff for you.I don't know where are pieces 045 and 067 came from and their significance. Would appreciate your comments.
        Thanks.

      • Vadim Korifidis
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 18, 2013
          Thanks all of you and each one in person for helping to identify and giving your valuable opinions.
          Thanks again.