Baule Goli Mask

  • philtheman597
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 19, 2013
      Hi, my father passed away 2 years ago and he collected alot of artwork. I beleive that this is a baule mask that he had purchased years ago. Can someone give me a little history behind the mask and a possible value for the mask.

    • Ed Jones
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 20, 2013
        Value translation; a subjective amount someone is willing to pay or trade for something.