Grass Root Women Economic Empowerment Projects (FAIR-TRADE)

  • Albert Kunihira
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2013
      Join us to support Grass Root Women Fair-Trade Handicraft Projects in Uganda. We're looking for buyers, retailers, wholesalers of our handicrafts. You can also support our projects by volunteering to train our project beneficiaries in new livelihood skills, for further details about our My Hand My Future projects, kindly follow http://is.gd/oFu7lw
      To view various project products, project activities in photos, kindly follow http://is.gd/UAO3kL
      Join us to make a huge difference in fighting poverty in Africa which is a major HIV/AIDS epidemic driver among women and Girls. See attached product files.

      Let Us End Poverty Together,

      Albert KUNIHIRA
      CEO/Peace & AIDS Activist
      Africa Youth Ministries
      AG. Director Living Hope Health Care
      P.O. BOX 20029, Kampala-Uganda
      Plot 002 Jerusalem Avenue, Off Airport Road
      P: +256-776-200002/753-200002/793-200002
      Online Giving: www.aymu.givengain.org
      E: mhf@... I: www.aymu.org Skype: stopaidsug