I am interested in buying top quality pre-1940 African material

  • berzgallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 13, 2013
      Hello to members of the Group,

      I am a new member of the Yahoo group who sells great African material but the main reason I am writing is that I buy fine, pre-1940 African art and am always interested in seeing great material if you have some for sale. It is increasingly difficult to find great antique material and I thought this general post might be a good approach.

      If you have any such fine material now or at a later date to sell or consign please advise. Nothing for tourists or commercial production please, only top quality. Nothing damaged, broken, or in poor condition.

      As for a small detail, I also don't show any Dan (Yacouba) material or Songye masks.

      I can be contacted through this group, which is the best way to reach me. Photos, again, through the group, are best.

      Regards, Andrew Berz

      Berz Gallery of African Art
      andrew@...
      www.berzgallery.com

      [Moderator's Note: When replying via the discussion group message board regarding private transactions, it is possible -- and recommended -- that you select to send your reply to the individual member rather than to the group as a whole. When you reply, a scroll bar appears in the "To:" section of the reply/post message screen which will allow the group site to forward the message directly to the sender of the original message. In that manner, discussions which are essentially private are not copied to the entire group. Thanks, Lee]