Re: Senufo Mask

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 7, 2013
      Although I would not suggest that this particular mask bears the same provenance as that referenced in the link below, the description of this commercially produced Senufo metal face mask (kpeliye'e, kpeliyehe, kpelie, etc.) believed to have originated in an undetermined Korhogo-area workshop may provide some directions for further exploration both of the form and reproductions thereof: