Looking for Help Identifying These Masks

  • PVL
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 20, 2013
      Hello, I'm looking for any info on these Masks, I picked them
      up at an auctions recently and I don't know anything about them
      any help of direction would be greatly appreciated!
      Here are some pics:

    • Gi Mateusen
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3 3:43 AM
        hi,
        They are coming from the Gabon region:
        mask 1: (IMG 556): Benga Fang
        mask 2: (544° FANG
        mask 3; (549) GALOA mask "okukwe"
        mask 4:  ? DAN ?
        mask 5: (0537) FANG
        Op 21-feb.-2013, om 03:34 heeft PVL het volgende geschreven:

        Hello, I'm looking for any info on these Masks, I picked them
        up at an auctions recently and I don't know anything about them
        any help of direction would be greatly appreciated!
        Here are some pics:

      • bunumbu