Gelede mask

  • Adrian Lesher
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
    • 1 Attachment
    • 101 KB
    I also have this gelede mask. I'd be interested in any comments or information.
  • tvade3
    Message 2 of 2 , Dec 21, 2012
      Do you already have info on Gelede?

      On Fri, Dec 21, 2012 at 3:35 PM, Adrian Lesher <adrian.lesher@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Adrian Lesher included below]

      I also have this gelede mask. I'd be interested in any comments or information.

      --
      Compcros
      Comparative Cognitive Processes and Systems