Re: [African_Arts] Re: Identifying African Art Collection

  • Karl - Suzy Norton
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 26, 2012
      I agree with the Bamana  Chi Wara headdress, The Dogon Ancestral couple, the Senufo Staff, Dogon crown but not the part about the maternity figure having characteristics of other tribes including the Dogon! this is definately a Senufo maternity figure / statue as we have a few which we bought back from a Senufo village.
      Karl
      E.A.A