Help identifying textile tunic

  • Beth Peart
    Message 1 of 9 , Sep 12, 2012
      Can anyone help me identify this tunic: where it may be from and what it may be used for?

    • beepeawee1@rogers.com
      Message 2 of 9 , Sep 15, 2012
        Odd that no one has pointed out that the image did not transmit. I will try again.

        Here is the link for the image. Apparently an attachment does not suffice. Thank you in advance for any help rendered.