Bembe Mask - need feedback

  • tomkocsis
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 21, 2012
      I recently came across this Bembe mask in DRC. I've been searching for one for quite awhile finally one surfaced from a small village near Lubumbashi. I've acquired a number of masks in Congo while living there, but for this one I'd appreciate some feedback or opinion from the group. I'm considering purchasing it to add to my collection.

      Thanks,
      Tom