Unidentified hat.

  • travelsbysmith@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2012

      Hi. I follow your group and have an object I hope you might help me identify. I purchased this hat several years ago at an estate sale as I was amazed at the quality of the weaving and craftmanship. Have searched a number of times and still unable to identify it's origin. My daughter recently suggested it might be African. It has a wondeful patina, so I think it may have a few years on it. Your help is truly appreciated. Two photos attached.  Thank you, Sharon Smith  travelsbysmith@...

      Moderator's note:
      (Photos section - album name "Sharon Smith - unidentified hat"