Ethiopian collection for sale

  • vertether
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 29 6:28 AM
      I am selling a complete inventory of tribal artefacts, antique furniture, carved wooden panels, some weapons and other exceptional items from Ethiopia. I am a gallery owner and collector and personally acquired all items in the field in Ethiopia during a two year stay.
      Please click on my flickr link below to get higher quality picures than the ones posted on this group:

      http://www.flickr.com/photos/galerie_vert_ether/sets/72157629406348577/

      You can inquire at: info@...

      Thanks

      Jean-Philipe Bourgeois