Please Help Me Identify These items;Just Posted the Photos

  • john
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 11 5:01 PM
      Hi,
      I have a few items that I will need your help in identifying,the bronze comb will like to know where it is from, regarding the ladle like bronze item, I think it might be an Ashanti gold weight, but I am not quite sure.I do not have any idea what the leather item might be or what it is used for.
      Your help will be highly appreciated.I have posted photos here :