Re: [African_Arts] Interesting African antiques website

  • Gary Schulze
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 5, 2011
      One of the finest permanent collections of African art in the northeast is at the Queensborough Community College Art Gallery in Queens, NY. The gallery received high praise in the New York Times a few years ago from art critic Holland Cotter. Since then they have added many more masterpieces. Check out this video: