Three-Headed Nkisi??

  • bruce.flye
    Message 1 of 2 , May 25, 2011

      I researched it fruitlessly for a few days before buying, and eventually succumbed to how different and intriguing it is. Can anyone help me find out more about it? Thanks!
    • christopheevers
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 4, 2011
        Hi,

        This is indeed a piece made in the style of Kongo nkisi for the commercial market.

        Regards

        Christophe Evers, Brussels