Re: Can anyone help?

  • Harry
    Message 1 of 15 , May 24, 2011
      Your first image is stylistically similar to some objects from Nepal or the Indian subcontinent?
      I would look there but frankly it may be a contemporary tourist piece as it is not familiar from my experience with traditional art.
    • christopheevers
      Message 2 of 15 , Jun 4, 2011
        Hi Mick,

        I am sorry to say that one object is a copy of a Punu door made for the tourist market, while the other is Javanese-style Bali mask.

        Christophe Evers, Brussels