Re: New Essay on African Weapons

  • spric1h
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 29 3:20 PM
      Hi

      You're right; I must have been having a senior moment when I wrote the message. The essay isn't about African weapons. The one it replaced on the tribalartforum.org home page was, and I still had the phrase "African weapons" circling in my brain after archiving that one.

      I apologize, and hope nobody who reads it will be disappointed by not finding much weapons-related stuff in it.

      Regards

      Steve Price