Mano figure earlier XX century.

  • Jaime
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2011
      I have this figure of the Mano but I don't know nothing about it's significance or tribal uses:
      If anyone could help me I will be very grateful. Thank's.
    • g_perera_collection
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 8, 2011
        It is a sculpture made to honor "Wala" (The God creator of that ethnic group).
        If I remember correctly, in the COA that I did for this sculpture, I wrote this information -- May 27, 2009.
        When you want, here I am.
        Dr Jesús G. Perera