Help with Identifaction

  • tania.bale
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
      Hello I have a African Doll, that looks similar to a Voodoo Doll:

      I have no idea of it's origin or what it may represent.

      I do no that since we have had him, we haven't had very good luck.

      Any suggestions about this would be most aprreciated.

      We call him Little Guy.

      Kind regards
      Tania Bale
    • Lawrence
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 18, 2011
        Hard to tell for certain but I have seen similar Indonesian examples.

        Lawrence

        PS As for the luck...as a matter of amusemen's sake, we have a household 'God' here - originally a modernish Luba sculpture. We festooned her with personal items from our own lives and those of other peoples, and ask favours!