Re: Selling entire collection

  • rpearsonpe
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 10, 2010
      Lee. Mitchell et al

      " while also enabling interested parties to contact you directly/privately regarding any personal interests that might be aroused by your sharing of images."

      This seems to be a much more reasonable way of offering personal items 'for sale' to other collectors. I have noticed on Facebook a number of 'friends' that now use FB as a 'look at my piece and oh by the way it is for sale'. The good news is, if the piece is interesting, I do contact the 'friend'. Many gallerys, dealers, and collectors with items from around the world.
      So if you are interested in selling, add a way to be contacted directly. My personal collection (or accumulation) must be 1000 large pieces by now, to the point I need to reduce the volume. As I unpack boxes I hope to post photos of pieces for general interest, but will note pieces 'for sale or trade' and how to contact me directly. This is before submitting to the various auction houses, gallerys, and museum shops. I would rather fellow collectors have the first chance to acquire something to complete their 'Bucket List'.

      bob