Sale of Tuareg jewellry and African Art (Midi Pyrenees)

  • cathywinsor
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2010
      In case anyone out there lives in France near dept 65. There will be an Open Day at La Source (a garden) in Thermes Magnoac and amongst other exhibitions of wood turning, photography, iron work etc I will be selling some Tuareg jewellry and some Nigerian tribal art pieces. The sculptures are probably copies, (but one never knows!) and I will be selling them at 20% more than I paid for them in Nigeria and sending profits back to the trader I did business with in Lagos (whose income has plummeted since my departure!) Paste the link below for details.
      http://midipyrenees.angloinfo.com/information/whatsonwhere.asp?city=448