Re: [African_Arts] congo statue

  • Gi Mateusen
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 6, 2010
      Re: [African_Arts] congo statue The  mystery is solved. I received a message from G. VD Heuvel  telling me that there is in the Bruneaf catalogue 2005  a very simular statue (page 98) attributed to Zande.
      --
      Gi Mateusen
      mobile: +.32.(0)477.300679

      Van: "M.E.F." <mfliegelmann@...>
      Beantwoorden - Aan: <African_Arts@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum: Tue, 6 Jul 2010 02:05:53 -0700 (PDT)
      Aan: <African_Arts@yahoogroups.com>
      Onderwerp: Re: [African_Arts] congo statue

      It is a copy of several things and it shows a sense of humour. I hope you did not pay too much for it? I would have bought it too in that case. M
      P.S. I like the glasses ;o)