Re: [African_Arts] Clay figures from Cameroon

  • Gi Mateusen
    Message 1 of 2 , May 13, 2010
      Re: [African_Arts] Clay figures from Cameroon The pieces are terra cotta from the Dakakari Cameroun.
      On 28.05 there is an auction in Brussels with a lot of terra cotta pieces, some are simular to your pieces. You can find out the estimated prices on www.pba-auctions.com
      --
      Gi Mateusen

      Van: od gaf <od_gaf@...>
      Beantwoorden - Aan: <African_Arts@yahoogroups.com>
      Datum: Wed, 12 May 2010 11:59:46 -0700 (PDT)
      Aan: <African_Arts@yahoogroups.com>
      Onderwerp: [African_Arts] Clay figures from Cameroon

      Well, I have more Cameroonian artifacts to investigate.
      My father bought this clay figures in a small desolated village in Cameroon 50 years ago.
      I did not find similar objects searching the internet.
      I would appreciate your evaluation and any information about their value.
      Oded