Identification of pieces

  • lorimor29
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 14, 2005
      I've added six new pictures in my folder lorimor29. They are the last six pictures. Any
      help in identifying where they are from and what they are would be appreciated. I am
      particularly interested in finding out where the one with the rounded head, knees pointing
      out (like the Kota, Gabon figures) on the rounded base is. It is the sixth last picure. Also
      the two pictures I posted titled "Lulua" is a guess on my part. There are three pictures
      entitled "unknown large statue". This statue is quite intriquately carved and approximately
      3 feet tall and quite heavy (a hard wood probably ebony). ANY IDEAS???