Senufo Rhythm Pounder Pair

  • paulladavies
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 18, 2010
      Hi there... I am trying to research my pair of Senufo Rhythm Pounders that I was given for my birthday about 13 years ago. I know they were purchased from a gallery in Grandview, Ohio but do not have the paperwork for them. What is the best way to have them accurately valued for insurance purposes? Obviously not your usual piece of art so I want to make sure I go the right route for these pieces.