Dogon statue?

  • Nicky
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
      Hello, i buy it last year, from Mali.
      The seller told me is a Dogon statue. Is right? What it represint? What can be her value?
      Picture:

    • GARYGLS2000@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
        The statue is not Dogon, its Bambara.

        http://groups. yahoo.com/ group/African_ Arts/photos/ album/1994626557 /pic/list
      • slblavett@yahoo.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Feb 10, 2010
          I don't think my piece is a Dogon statue. I think its an African fetish. I'm trying to find out more info.

          Thanks

          Steve