Interesting Items

  • tania.bale
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 23, 2010
      Hi all, I a new comer to the group. I've been checking out all your interesting artifacts. Love it.
      I lived in Africa for 10 months and am lucky enough to travel back at least once a year to visit my in-laws who live in Tanzania.
      I have a very large collection of Tingatinga Art, which is primarily produced and sold in East Africa.
      Look forward to viewing more and being involved.
      Chat soon.
      Tania
      http://www.africanartonline.com