sale/trade

  • Erich Synek
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 27, 2009

      Hello group,

      We are two collectors of African art living in Vienna, Austria. Some of our pieces have been personally collected in West and Central Africa since the 1970´s, some have been purchased from European dealers. We want to sell/trade some of the pieces. Anybody interested please look to our album eric_chris at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/African_Arts/photos/album/575272836/pic/list. Please contact us for more pictures, collecting history and evaluating/pricing ideas.

      Eric and Chris