Ptogessor Christopher Roy

  • dileepmehta39
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 13, 2009
      On September 24, 2009, 6 p.m., Ptofessor Roy [University of Iowa], who does not need any introduction to our group members, will talk on

      Continuity and Change in the Art of Burkina Faso

      at High museum of ATLANTA. The lecture will be at 6;00 PM in the Hill Auditorium. While this program is free, reservations are required [by September 9!].
      I asked Carol Thompson,Fred and Rita Richman Curator of African Art, to avail members of our group in the vicinity of Atlanta [or visiting Atlanta on that day] to attend the lecture. As the seating is limited, she has lindly made available 10 seats.
      If you are interested in attending the lecture, let me know BEFORE September 16 and I will be happy to make your reservations.
      You may reach me at
      dileepmehta@...
      Hope to see many of you on September 16.
      Dileep