Re: [African_Arts] bruce o

  • beepeawee1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
      I am planning to visit my friends' place on Thursday and hope I can see what pieces they are offering and make a selection. When I have picked something I like (enjoyment is my first consideration) I'll take a pic and share it with you and the group. I have done a bit of research on Bruce's work having first encountered it in my friends' home. They have a significant collection on display (both originals and prints) - what I am being offered is from pieces they have archived. I will let you know and thank you for your help.!
      Odabo.
      Beth

      From: beepeawee1@aol. com
      Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:48:00 -0400

      Yes they knew ADUNNI-OLORISA as well as did my Awo here in Toronto.