bruce o

  • curator_33
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
      i have a lot of that work....good friend of SUZANE WENGER(late)
      D FORD
    • beepeawee1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
        Yes they knew ADUNNI-OLORISA as well as did my Awo here in Toronto.

        i have a lot of that work....good friend of SUZANE WENGER(late)
        D FORD

      • donald ford
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
          how can i help?

          i'm EMAILING FOR THE GREATER GOOD
          Join me

          To: African_Arts@yahoogroups.com
          From: beepeawee1@...
          Date: Tue, 4 Aug 2009 13:48:00 -0400
          Subject: Re: [African_Arts] bruce o

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 4, 2009
            I am planning to visit my friends' place on Thursday and hope I can see what pieces they are offering and make a selection. When I have picked something I like (enjoyment is my first consideration) I'll take a pic and share it with you and the group. I have done a bit of research on Bruce's work having first encountered it in my friends' home. They have a significant collection on display (both originals and prints) - what I am being offered is from pieces they have archived. I will let you know and thank you for your help.!
            Odabo.
            Beth