Please help me identify these pieces!

  • csjanvari
    Message 1 of 1 , May 10, 2009
      Dear group,

      I am very new to African arts but I am in love with tribal masks. I would like to collect them, but it is really hard to find authentic pieces on a reasonable price.
      Recently I have got some pictures from a friend of mine and I am wondering if they are real, fakes or just has been made for the collecting market and whether they worth money at all. They are claimed to origin from Mosambique.
      You can find the pictures HERE

      I know the pictures are not good enough, but still your opinion would be highly appreciated!

      Thank you very much,

      Matthew