Re: [African_Arts] re: »Ethiopian antique furn iture

  • Veronique Martelliere
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 19, 2009
      Hello !
      In "Aethiopia, Objets d'Ethiopie"
      edited by the Musée Royal de L'Afrique Centrale Tervuren, Belgium -
      - vol 151 - exhibition  March-September 1996 -142 pages - 421 illustrations of objects,
      you will find lots of headrests and stools & exactly 4 Jimma chairs which belong to the Ghysels Collection.
      I can scan you some pages if you do not find this book and if you like.
      Cheers
      Vero