Rago Tribal Art Auction Preview Now LIVE

  • theshamangallery
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 19, 2009
      Hello Group ,
      The Rago Tribal Art auction preview is Now available on-line.

      The Auction will be March 1st at 12 noon eastern time , and bidding
      will be available on-line, as well as by phone or at our Auction house
      in Lambertville New Jersey, USA.

      Please browse the 435 lots of African , Oceanic , Native American
      and Precolumbian art & artifacts here : http://shop.ragoarts.com/tribal/

      I welcome any questions or comments.

      All the best
      - Todd Zieseniss