Re: Lega Conundrum

  • john hope-falkner
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 15, 2009
      Paul,

      Thank you for some extraordinary information.
      I concur with what you say but am particularly fascinated by the
      explanation of the 'knife stab holes' . If it was not for your field
      work on the subject I too would find it hard to believe they develop
      naturally.
      I too, am perplexed by the eyes but when I began convincing myself
      there was a Metoko influence (that far North?!) thought it wise to say
      nothing lest someone think I was indulging in Class A substances.

      Paul and Lee's hypotheses on interethnic relationships might suggest
      my musing were not so far fetched.

      An Anglo-Irishman living in France,asking questions about something
      emanating from Eastern Zaire,is responded to by an American, possibly
      of Italian descent, based in Uganda.
      I wonder what the traditional Lega would have made of that.

      Best wishes,John HF