Re: [African_Arts] Introduction

  • jens nagel
    Message 1 of 38 , Jan 10, 2009
      Hello, we share a wonderful passion. IŽve a small collection of african arts, some of the Youruba, some Ibibio...
      I offer some of my items at dhd, including a Ewe-Figure; If you are interested, please follow the link:
      http://www.dhd24.com/special.php?typ=uid2069043
      The items are located in Germany.
      Best regards
      Jens
    • beepeawee1@aol.com
      Message 38 of 38 , Jan 10, 2009
        In a message dated 1/10/2009 12:30:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time, jenagel@... writes:
        http://www.dhd24.com/special.php?typ=uid2069043
        All well beyond my current modest means, but oh,  that Egungun mask as well as the Epa mask is fabulous. Thank you for sharing.
        Beth