My humble collection of African Art

  • Olivier Salandini
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
      Hello every one,

      I'm a young European collector completely addicted to Tribal Art, you can have a look at some of my figures and masks on this web page: http://oliviersalandini.ifrance.com/galerieartserites.html
      and tell me what you think, it is very important to have advices about this difficult area.
      Thank you very much for your help.
      Greetings.
      Olivier

    • musah salim
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 11, 2008
        olivier
        this is an amazing collection and i really appreciate the fact that the objets come from various origine .
         it was so difficult to get into the web site and i believe some people may have the same probleme like me ,
        they can try with this

        Salim

        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 16, 2008
          Hi Salim,

          Thanks a lot for your interest and remarks. It is good I think to be
          open on various area when one collects items, but indeed it is much
          more difficult. I have a lot of work to do with a view to improving
          the quality.
          Best regards.
          Olivier

          --- In African_Arts@yahoogroups.com, musah salim <salimmuss@...> wrote:

          > olivier
          > this is an amazing collection and i really appreciate the fact that
          the objets come from various origine .
          >  it was so difficult to get into the web site and i believe some
          people may have the same propbleme like me ,