your website

  • suschu1235
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008
      Hi dear AfrIcan Arts people,
      I am a newbie to your discussion group, just joined because I so like your website, very
      personal, sincere and informative. I share many of your opinions. I am only tangentially
      involved in African Art collecting myself and that has to do with African Beads and Jewelry
      making. I was married to an avid collector of African art and as a result learned a bunch
      about the subject. But the collection went with the ex while I got the house and so it goes. I
      do however have a couple of mystery pieces, one definitely African because it was given to
      me by Jim Willis who also did not know what it was. Maybe one of you will know what it is. I
      will photograph it in the near future and I would love a response then. In the meantime I will
      Best to you all
      Susanne S